Our nails are formed by layers of coated protein called keratin. Our nail grows from the area below the base of the nail called the cuticle. When fresh cells grow the older cells will be pushed towards the fingertips. The naturally fingernails will be smooth and without any pits or grooves. They will have the same color and will be free of any discoloration. To have healthy nails it is required that you eat healthy and natural foods. The nutrients present in the natural food determine how your nails look. If your foods lack the essential nutrients, your nails will become dry and brittle. So, to make your nails naturally attractive it is needed to consume the super foods for healthy nails.
Tomatoes are lycopene and biotin. Lycopene will use in making your nails grow healthier and thicker. It will prevent your nails from brittleness. Regular consumption of tomatoes will help in recovering the look and shine of the nails. Tomatoes are also rich in Vitamin A and are abundant source for Vitamin C.
• Make confident that you take at least 2 or 3 raw tomatoes everyday to develop strong and shiny nails.
• Cooking the tomatoes will take away the Vitamin C in it and hence consuming it raw is ideal for nail and skin growth.
• Putting your hands in a mixture of tomato juice with rosemary oil for about 10 to 15 minutes will use in moisturizing and bringing out the natural look and the color of your nails
It is very important for you to keep your body hydrated always. Dehydration is a key factor that will have a huge impact on the overall health of the nails also. Water will use in keeping your nail plates healthy and this will provide a strong base for your nails to grow naturally.
• It is suggested that you drink at least 10 to 12 glasses of water daily basis to keep your nails healthy and shiny.
• Try to consume more fruits and vegetables each day as they have high water content.
• To avoid drinking too much coffee, tea and carbonated drinks as they cause dehydration.