A tight schedule, stress and a sleep deficit can all leave Mum feeling (and looking) less than fabulous. We can fix that! All you need is 5 minutes and this beauty on the go tips.
- An eye shadow palette (you only need two shades) is a must. Sweep the nude shade over your whole lid and the brow bone. Take the medium shade and apply it to the crease of your eye, from the centre to the outer corner, and blend.
- Protect your skin and cover up imperfections by using an oil-free BB cream for an even, matte complexion. Blend with clean fingertips.
- A brown eyeliner pencil is your best friend. Use it to line the bottom and the top of your eyes for definition. You can also use it to fill in your eyebrows with short, feathery strokes.
- The right mascara can take you from plain to impressive in just a few swipes. Apply a coat or two, starting at the roots of your lashes, and then wiggle the wand through to the very ends.
- For a youthful glow, use a powder blush that’s easy to blend and build up. Smile naturally and apply it sparingly (you can always add another layer if it’s too pale) to the apples of your cheeks, using a large blush brush. Then swipe it upwards, towards your ear. Finally, choose a neutral lipstick for a natural-looking finish. Lightly blot your lips with a tissue and apply another coat.